Alana Boltwood is a Certified Management Consultant based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Her independent consulting firm is Metimea Inc., an acronym of Metadata, Information Management and Enterprise Architecture.
Some recommendations from Alana’s resume on LinkedIn:
If you need to get quality work done creatively and on time, Alana is the person.
I understood right away that I wanted her to conduct analysis with my toughest of clients. … I was amazed how she was able to keep the facts straight, ask the right questions and model the processes so quickly.
With 22 years’ experience across the public sector, Alana can help any complex organization meet its goals with:
- Common language;
- Consistent information
- Systematic, efficient processes;
- Clear English;
- Friendly graphics.
Alana is an Enterprise Architect, providing the foundations for modern technology:
- Business architecture;
- Business analysis;
- Data architecture (also known as information architecture);
- Enterprise Architecture governance, methodology, meta-modeling and standards;
- Zachman and TOGAF architecture frameworks; and
- EA requirements and approvals in the Ontario Public Service and the City of Toronto.
With broad and deep experience in Information Management, Alana can develop an enterprise-wide strategy for managing data, documents, records, content and metadata.
Metimea also takes on consulting engagements such as:
- Setting goals, strategies and performance measures;
- Project planning & management;
- Capability/Maturity models;
- Analysis of options, feasibility, risk, cost/benefit, etc.;
- Definitions and glossaries;
- Survey questionnaire design and data analysis; and
- Conceptual PIA and TRA (Privacy Impact Assessment and security Threat Risk Assessment).