Alana Boltwood is a Certified Management Consultant based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Visualize a complex social system, and choose how to intervene for the best outcomes;
- Build a business model that’s financially and environmentally sustainable; and
- Set your strategic plan, a road-map to implement it, and the KPIs to measure it.
- Collaborate with your clients to design services that consistently delight them;
- Understand your organization within its ecosystem: Who delivers what, to whom?
- Establish a common language, robust structures and repeatable processes to bring order out of chaos.
In 2018, Alana is completing a Master of Design degree in Strategic Foresight and Innovation. This intense collaborative work at OCAD University has changed her perspective, and added to her extensive toolkit of frameworks & techniques to grasp the complexity of organizations and how they connect to the surrounding world.