Make sense of complexity. Strategize for change.
As a Certified Management Consultant, Alana Boltwood can help your organization:
- Visualize cause-and-effect, and choose how to intervene for the best outcomes in a complex social system;
- Build a business model that is financially, socially and environmentally sustainable; and
- Set your strategic plan, a road-map to implement it, and the KPIs to measure it.
- Collaborate with your clients to design services that consistently delight them;
- Understand your organization within its ecosystem: Who delivers what, to whom?
- Establish a common language, robust structures and repeatable processes to bring order out of chaos.
Alana has recently completed the requirements for a Master of Design degree in Strategic Foresight and Innovation. This intense collaborative work at OCAD University has changed her perspective, and added to her extensive toolkit of frameworks & techniques to grasp the complexity of organizations and how they connect to the surrounding world. For her capstone research project, Alana has built a large system model about poverty in Toronto, and facilitated workshops to prioritize changes in this field.
- Listen to your stakeholders and discuss the issues realistically;
- Recognize patterns in complicated situations, and plan ahead for challenges;
- Develop customized, creative solutions with you;
- Deliver top-quality work that is on-time, organized, thorough, consistent, precise, and easy to understand; and
- Serve the public interest, and respect your bottom line.